Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Chasing a shadow

I see her where I go... 
I saw her reflection in the mirror & as always, she smiled... 
Everything had happened in a blink of seconds but she behaved as if nothing has happened… 
I knew it was going to be a long sleepless night...
I knew she would be there besides me…
Even though she won’t speak...
Many questions I had to ask many things I had to say...
I wanted to tell her how beautiful she looked...
I wanted to hug her tight and never let her go off...
I wanted to thank her for the courage she gave me...
But I said nothing...
She knew words didn't come to me easily...
She too stood silently...
She would just hold my hand warmth of her hand assured me everything would fine...
We both sat in silence for hours...
But that silence spoke more than words do...
Finally, dawn came closer...
When I woke up she was gone she left me with many questions…
Again, I was sleepless thinking of her...
Where do I find her now she was gone...
Some called her tragedy, some called her ghost, some called her misfortune, some preferred to call her death…
Until I meet her, she always would be my mysterious girl… 

3 comments: