Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Conversation of Death


I saw her again she was my mystery girl…
She smiled at me and just passed by again…
Again I saw her and again the same feeling griped me of unknown…
She looks into my eyes and it seems like time has frozen …
I saw her again she wanted to say something but dint say anything…
But her silence speaks more than her words...
I saw her again as I closed by eye I still found her beside me…
She holds my hand tightly l &makes another promise that she would never let go my hand...
But she goes just like that without saying anything … she is my mysterious girl...
Why do you go in search of me? ..Am the one who follows
You always find me in the deep dark hallows
We cannot be together but will never be apart…
People around are scared to be my part they keep me away but I still come their way…
All your questions I will surely answer my dear…
And that day you would n near…

1 comment: